[TYPO3] Standard Search on (translated) Pages

Thomas Menzel menzel at ds5120.fb12.tu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 11 12:15:43 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have the standard search box (Page Type: Search) on each page and the
Indexed Search Plugin on one single page. The Indexed Search works but I
did not find a way to make it appear just as a textbox with a search
button on every page. Thats why I still use the "standard" search as
some kind of quicksearch. The standard search works when the searchwords
can be found on pages with default language. The search is always
negative when the search is performed with any word that can be found on
translated pages only.
My Question: How can I configure the standard search to include
translated pages in the search process?

Regards,

Thomas

Technische Universität Berlin
Thomas Menzel
Institute of Land and Sea Transport Systems
- Automotive Engineering -
TIB 13
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
13355 Berlin