[TYPO3] realurl: exclude root page fromgenerated path

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:04:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 4/10/06, Axel Jindra <a.jindra at gmx.de> wrote:
> Christopher wrote:

<snip>

> I do it just this way, because the site will consist of at least 20
> subdomains, but there is ONE question left: Where do I place
> TCEMAIN.permissions {
>         groupid = 23
>         user = 31
>         group = 31
>         everybody = 1
>         }
> TCEFORM.pages.alias.disabled = 1
> TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout.removeItems = 1,2,3,4,5
> RTE.default.defaultLinkTarget =
>
> and the whole rest of the RTE's configuration? I did not try but I
> believe it HAS to be put in PageTS entries within the branches?

This is a good idea for a feature request--maybe submit something to
the bugtracker. But in any case, you might want to look at the
tutorial I added to the wiki for building a primitive extension to add
TSconfig / TS to a TYPO3 site [1].

-Christopher

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extension_Development,_add_Page_TSconfig,_User_TSconfig_and_TS