[TYPO3] Extension Manager Problems After Server Switch

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 23:12:03 CEST 2006

I already did a search and couldn't find my answer.

I just recently switched hosts and had a whole bunch of permission and
ownership issues to deal with.  I'm not sure if they are all worked out.

I have a site on Typo3 (3.8.1) that runs on TemplaVoila and was working
fine before my server switch, but now displays a completely blank page
in the front end.

It was hurting my brain as to what the problem was, then I noticed the
TemplaVoila menu buttons were completely missing from my back-end admin
panel.

So after realizing TemplaVoila wasn't installed, I checked the Extension
Manager, and none of the extensions I had installed previously were
installed at all.

Assuming that my new host copied everything exactly from my old host
(except for file ownerships), what would be my first few steps here to
get my Extension Manager back into order?

Thanks.