[TYPO3] Extension Manager Problems After Server Switch

Ric van Westhreenen | alterNET Internet BV ric at -NO-SPAM-alternet.nl
Sun Apr 9 23:04:02 CEST 2006

Gilles Deacur wrote:

> Assuming that my new host copied everything exactly from my old host
> (except for file ownerships), what would be my first few steps here to
> get my Extension Manager back into order?

This is not something you can assume since it is not working correctly.
Did you check if your typo3conf.php is copied correctly? Since that file
tells TYPO3 which extensions are installed.

--
---
Met vriendelijke groeten, kind regards,

Ric van Westhreenen