[TYPO3] All environment-safe server and environment variables?

Curt Grimley curt at cgss.net
Sat Apr 8 22:20:02 CEST 2006

Bing Du wrote:
> On
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/current/view/3/2/,
>
> It just gives five env variable examples for t3lib_div::getIndpEnv.
> Where can I find all the environment-safe server  and environment
> variables?

One way to see the variables is make yourself a phpinfo.php script on
your server as simple as this:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Run that, scroll down to "Apache Environment" and also "PHP Variables"
sections, you will find interesting information there.

Not sure about 'environment-safe'... but as to what they are, I'm sure
you can find info on apache.org.

~Curt