[TYPO3] All environment-safe server and environment variables?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:28:09 CEST 2006

Curt Grimley wrote:

> One way to see the variables is make yourself a phpinfo.php script on
> your server as simple as this:
>
> <?php
> phpinfo();
> ?>
>
> Run that, scroll down to "Apache Environment" and also "PHP Variables"
> sections, you will find interesting information there.
>
> Not sure about 'environment-safe'... but as to what they are, I'm sure
> you can find info on apache.org.
>
> ~Curt

Thanks, Curt.  I know phpinfo.php.  Yeah, it lists the PHP variables.
I think my question was not very clear.   The examples of the variables
that can be given to the t3lib_div::getIndpEnv function provided in the
TYPO3 Core APIs document are like TYPO3_SITE_URL, TYPO3_REQUEST_URL,
TYPO3_SSL.  I guess what I was asking was, are they the only three typo3
specific variables?  If not, where and how can I find others?

Thanks,

Bing