[TYPO3] Usage of "MD5 FE Password" (kb_md5fepw)

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Apr 8 15:09:37 CEST 2006

Pieter wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> the manual of kb_md5fepw states: "You will need to install this
> extension after any extension it should extend."
>
> Now I'm wondering: what happens if kb_md5fepw is running and I update
> sr_feuser_register or newloginbox to the latest version?
>
> Will everything still work?

I don't guess so ... you will have to uninstall and reinstall it again (You do
not need to remove it from the server ... simply click the green ball icon with - once
and then with + ...

this moves the extension to the last one in the list of installed extensions and enables
it to XCLASS the others.

AFAIK remember I removed every need for an XCLASS in the last version by implementing the
authorization via services ... so possibly there's no need for this anymore and I forgot
to update the manual.

greets,
Bernhard