[TYPO3] Which documents describe language encoding
kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Fri Apr 7 18:53:42 CEST 2006
Kari Salovaara wrote:
> Thanks in advance,
And thanks afterwards also.
1) Site was exported from 3.8 multidomain installation.
2) New 4.0 site was establishes with forceCharset utf-8 (etc.)
3) Old site was imported into brand new 4.0
4) pids, charsets etc. in templates fixed. Some pics had to be copied
due they were not in import file.
5) 10 minutes testing and ...
My luck was that in this case we have not used many extensions.
"Simple is beautiful". ;-)
More information about the TYPO3-english