[TYPO3] Multiple languages with multiple domains in a single page tree?

Rick Janda Rick.Janda at gmx.de
Fri Apr 7 09:05:01 CEST 2006

After poking around in the TSref for a while, I found the solution by my
own:

A change from [globalString= HTTP_HOST=*.com] to
[globalString= IENV:HTTP_HOST=*.com]
                ^^^^^
does the job. I don´t know, why the original version does not work. It
was an example from the TSref. But adding "IENV:" resolve the problem
for me.

Kind regards,
Rick Janda