[TYPO3] Multiple languages with multiple domains in a single page tree?

Rick Janda Rick.Janda at gmx.de
Fri Apr 7 08:49:53 CEST 2006

Hello Francesco,

I have the same code in my setup to get my language menu working but it
does not help me with the mapping of .com to English and .de to German.
I do not have different page trees or subtrees for the specific
languages. It's the same tree for both languages. I would suppose, that
the globalString conditions do the job. But it seems to me, that they
are completely ignored, regardless of configuring the both domains for
the root page or not.

Kind regards,
Rick Janda