[TYPO3] Processed Images Don't Show

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:00:35 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:

>> I can't erase or change permissions on GB/, cs/, or the pics/ folder.
>
> How they are created - if they are not automatic created
> by typo3 but FTP you can't delete them and change permission
>
>> Still get the exact same errors.
>
> quixplorer and the default file manager has the same owner
> GB/, cs/ have for some reason different owner

Okay, I went into the folder with my FTP and was able to delete
everything that quixplorer couldn't.

So the entire typo3temp directory is now empty.

Now, when I go into my "Image Processing" menu and "Reading Image
Formats", the red flags go up for every format under that heading.  Not
even the images on the right hand side of the comparisons.

Same with "Writing GIF and PNG" and "Scaling Images".

"Combining Images" looks the same as the first post. I get the alert
error in the 1st section, but at least I can see the images.

"GD Library Functions" looks the same as the first post too.  I can see
the boxes, but the font is too big for the image on the left, and I get
all those errors in the top of the screen.

Warning: imagegif(): Unable to open
'/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3temp/temp/415b27bdc3e0ab923dd5d27ccfa47f0b_maskNT.gif'
for writing in
/hsphere/local/home/.../typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_stdgraphic.php on line 2603

etc.