[TYPO3] tt_products: How to set PIDitemDisplay to current page?

Martin Rud typo3 at explizit.dk
Thu Apr 6 12:19:04 CEST 2006

Hi Jacob,

What you are looking for actually _is_ the default setting (at least in
my shop...). So I guess that somewhere in your setup you have some TS
like this:

plugin.tt_products.PIDitemDisplay = xxx

which forces the items to be shown there.

If you can´t find that code, then try to put this _in the very end_ of
your setup:

plugin.tt_products.PIDitemDisplay >

This "empties" the value.

Regards, Martin