[TYPO3] [Typo3] fe_rtenews page does not load in XP with IE

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Tue Apr 4 06:58:13 CEST 2006

John,
It still isn't working for me either. I did notice that rtehtmlarea
is a system extension in TYPO3 4.0. Maybe it will work in that
version. I don't have a machine to test out 4.0 on. Can anyone else
confirm if this problem is solved in 4.0?

http://news.typo3.org/news/article/typo3-4-0-beta1-ready/

Cheers,
Eric