[TYPO3] Complex property/value of an object ... setting filelink_size = 1 als default?

Jens Beckmann jensbeckmann at gmx.info
Mon Apr 3 22:18:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

I want to have the filesize of uploads shown as default (and hide the
corresponding backend checkbox). Therefore I want to set filelink_size =
1 (as shown in TSref, page 40)

In the object browser the only place where "filelink_size" appears is a
very complex object (i am using css_styled_content):

tt_content.uploads.20.stdWrap.editIcons = tt_content: media, layout
[table_bgColor|table_border|table_cellspacing|table_cellpadding],
filelink_size, imagecaption

I don't know how to set filelink_size = 1 (boolean) because it seem to
be included in this complex group of properties/values ... How are this
properties/value to be handled?

Any hints are welcome
Thank you
Jens