[TYPO3] timtab t3d export

Daniel Jefferies daniel at newmindgroup.com
Mon Apr 3 23:08:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm somewhat new to typo3 and working on my learning curve with TimTab
at the moment.  I have two questions.

1. Is it possible to import a t3d pagetree into a different Typo3
installation then it was exported from?  (This may be a stupid question
but it seems that there could be compatibility issues)

2. Does anyone have a working TimTab pagetree in a t3d file that i might
be able to download and examine to help my learning process along?

I'm running Typo3 3.8.1 / TimTab 0.5.6 / tt_news 2.2.24 / ve_guestbook 1.9.6

Thanks

Daniel