[TYPO3] Congratulations for the Baby @ Kasper & your Wife

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Mon Apr 3 13:56:03 CEST 2006

Whow, is this really true and not an April Fool?
(http://typo3.org/community/people/kaspers-korner/amelie-frilund-skaarhoej/)

So ALL THE BEST to the three of you!!!
Maybe, with this avalanche of pacifiers, your baby will become another kind
of pacifier herself. Actually we would need as many as we can get!
I admit that it is not my usual way of doing things but... somehow it feels
like the right time for a silent prayer.

--
Jörg Wagner
DigiLog multimedia

news:mailman.20703.1144040704.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...