[TYPO3] macina_searchbox duplicate entry

WindTech clint at clintlalonde.net
Mon Apr 3 08:52:36 CEST 2006

I've installed the macina_searchbox extension and have made the
following modifications:

- Added ###seachbox### to my html template
- Added the following code to my Main Template

marks.searchbox >
marks.searchbox < plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1

- Added the following typoscript to my Setup field

plugin.tx_macinasearchbox_pi1 {
pidSearchpage = 41
}

With 41 being a Search page using Indexed Search.

So far, so good.  The problem I am having is that I am getting 2 search
boxes appearing on the page instead of just one.  The second box is
wrapped with <-- Begin and End --> tags.

Anyone run into this quirk and know a solution?

Thanks,
Clint