[TYPO3] GMENU - sorry, again

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 1 18:46:47 CEST 2006

Hi Cristina,

In a TMENU you can do something like this:

temp.menu.1 = TMENU
temp.menu.1 {
id="item4">| </div>
# etc., keep this on 1 line of course!
}

I'm not sure the linkWrap property is available in GMENU, but maybe it also
works with an ordinary wrap.

Anyway, it allows to give each menu item its own id or class, or whatever. Lots
more is possible, see here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/3/1/

hth,
Loek