[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0rc2 Extension Manager: Retrieve/Update Fatal Error
jksellors at skyplex.net
Sat Apr 1 17:31:05 CEST 2006
I tried setting the TYPO3 install tool memory_limit to higher levels
but after 100MB I got a sever error.
I contacted the webhost, ICDSoft and support worked on the problem
> It looks like the "Import extensions" Typo3 script is hitting the
> memory limit of the server.
> Our System Administrators raised the memory limits for your account
> and we were able to execute the "Retrieve/Update" procedure from
> the "Import extensions" Typo3 script. Here is the result from the
> "The extensions list has been updated and now contains 1525
> extension entries."
> Please check your web application now and let us know if the
> problem persists. Thank you.
I have checked the TYPO3 4.0rc2 site, switching between PHP4 and PHP5
and now the new Extension Manger works fine on this shared server.
Thanks for your assistance.
On Mar 31, 2006, at 3:40 PM, Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
> for debugging please try with a higher memory_limit (e.g. 256).
> You can set the PHP memory_limit from the TYPO3 install tool->all
> configuration->memory_limit easily on systems that allow to set ini
> values during runtime.
More information about the TYPO3-english