[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0rc2, can't import extensions, no result from search

Elijah Alcantara elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 02:04:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

Whoa, it seems to be working now. I forgot to mention I had an error
at first, some kind of memory thing from php so I set php memory
higher than 16mb at php.ini. Tried to Retrive/Update a number of times
and I get "The extension list has not changed remotely, it has thus
not been fetched.". Same message everytime.

Got tired fetching nothing from repos so I shutdown for the night,
opened up today, tried retrieving again and it seemed to have worked.
I dunno if it's some cache thing or something.

Oh, well, thanks for reminding me to click that button again ;-)

Elijah A.