[Typo3] How to let a user to clean the cache?

Jan Bidner jan.bidner at ladok.umu.se
Wed Sep 28 16:06:13 CEST 2005

You can also give users the option to clear the cache via the admin-panel in
the frontend.
In the TSconfig textarea for the BE-USER (or the BE-USERgroup) you will have
to add these lines to enable the adminpanel and its different modules "1" is
for avaliable "0" is for non-avaliable:

admPanel {
  enable.preview =1 // Preview page after edit
  enable.edit = 1 // The edit panel
  enable.cache = 1 // Enable the cache-module - enables the user to clear
the page-cache.
  enable.publish = 1 //Publish static, cache-image of the page
  module.edit.forceDisplayFieldIcons = 1 // forces the field-edit-icons (the
bar) to be shown at the page as default when logged in
  module.edit.forceDisplayIcons = 1 // forces the edit-icons to be shown
  hide=0

}

This requires of course that front-end-editing is enable.
It is set in the setup of TSTemplate

page.config.admPanel = 1

Good Luck!

Jan Bidner