[Typo3] Can't see "Page" link

Daniel Doesburg [netcreators] typo3 at doesburg.biz
Tue Sep 27 23:50:09 CEST 2005

Hi Amir,

Amir Mualem schreef:
> Hey,
>
> I upgraded to 3.8 months ago but now as I return to work on my site I no
> longer see the second "Page" link.  I only see one, using the TV icon
> however even there it is not possible to edit the page.

Is that right? In TV you can edit the page by the pencil in the
upperright corner.
Also you can use the contextmenu if you click on the page icon in the tree.
Third way is to use the list mode. Go one level higher and you can edit
all pages in that page.

And last but not least is to click on the extension(name) in the
extension manager and enable the other page option.

When I click a
> page, the only thing I see in the "Page" main screen is three tabs:
> "Localization," "Page Related Information," and "Non-used elements."

Here you will also find, as said, in the upperright (or was it the
upperleft?) corner the magic pencil to the page.

> Can someone guide me as to what happend?

Hope this will guide you on different ways to the same result.

Regards,

Daniel