[Typo3] typolink and adding the tstamp in the title tag...

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Sep 27 23:06:49 CEST 2005

Hey List,

maby some typo guru can solve it....

I have this typoscript whoch is part if a large piece of TS that get's
the most 10 updated page in part of my tree:

    renderObj = COA
    renderObj {
      10 = TEXT
      10.field = header
      10.typolink.parameter.field=pid
      10.typolink.parameter.stdWrap.dataWrap=#uid
      10.wrap = <div class="style1 style4 style6">|

      20 = TEXT
      20.field = tstamp
      20.strftime = %d-%b-'%y %H:%M
      20.wrap =  | </div>
    }

But how can I make sure that I add a title for the typolink that show
the tstamp file like I add the tstamp file after the link.

I have tried several permutations (not shown here) but just cannot get
what I want.

ATagParams doesn't seem to be stdWrap so I can't do anything there...

Ries