[Typo3] Publish an entire frameset

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Sep 27 21:10:12 CEST 2005

Daniel wrote:

> looking forward for a your reply,
> daniel

There is such a thing available in TER i guess... it was talked about on
TYCOON (the official T3 conference). The paper is here:

http://tuga.at/uploads/media/paper27.pdf

(not official location - don't know offical one :(

But as I think this one is also not good enough I'm doing my own one ...
but it will still take some time (months) cause it is quite hard to
write a website crawler (which mostly consists of an html parser, a URL
retrieval engine, link-replacer and publishing/download functionality.
But this is described nicely in the papers.

greets,
Bernhard