[Typo3] backlink plus text before it

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Sep 27 09:56:48 CEST 2005

> And now let's do it the quick, short and dirty way ;-)
>
> temp.backlink1 =  TEXT
> temp.backlink1 {
>     dataWrap = Return to << {leveltitle:-2}
>     typolink.parameter.data = leveluid:-2
> }
>
> I would prefer this, because there is no ugly &nbsp; in it.

hi Joey

this could be the best solution ever :) but something bad with this
I have tested this code and what I am getting in source html is:

Return to << test2<a href="index.php?id=3">test2</a>

So I modified your code and now the shortest working code without ugly
&nbsp is:

temp.backlink2 =  TEXT
temp.backlink2 {
     noTrimWrap = |Return to << ||
     typolink.parameter.data = leveluid:-2
}

and thanks Joey that you have noticed that the second line in previous
versions was not really necessary :)

1:  temp.backlink1 =  TEXT
2:  temp.backlink1.data = leveltitle : -2
3:  temp.backlink1.typolink.parameter.data=leveluid : -2
4:  temp.backlink1.typolink.wrap = Return to <<&nbsp;|

it seems that if there is no value set then typolink uses title by default

--
grtz
Krystian