[Typo3] backlink plus text before it

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon Sep 26 23:46:46 CEST 2005

>> well... Marlies was not clear enough if she want to link entire text
>> or not I think she wanted all the text linked and I did so :) but...
>> right - it was not the best solution
>>
>> Lets get it together:
>>
>> 1) you are WRONG if you propose COA when there is simpler solution to
>> link part of the text.
>>
>> The good code is:
>>
>>   temp.backlink =  TEXT
>>   temp.backlink.data = leveltitle : -2
>>   temp.backlink.typolink.parameter.data=leveluid : -2
>>   temp.backlink.typolink.wrap = return to |
>>
>> 2) you are RIGHT that there is simpler solution to link entire text
>> than
>> I have proposed with COA
>>
>> The good code is:
>>
>>   temp.backlink1 =  TEXT
>>   temp.backlink1.data = leveltitle : -2
>>   temp.backlink1.typolink.parameter.data=leveluid : -2
>>   temp.backlink1.typolink.ATagBeforeWrap = 1
>>   temp.backlink1.typolink.wrap = Return to <<&nbsp;|
>>

>> just notice that you proposed "ATagBeforeWrap = Return to <<&nbsp;|"
>> and this is not going to work as you wish :)
>>

> You're completely right.
>
> I copy-and-pasted
>
> .ATagBeforeWrap = 1
> .wrap = Return to <<&nbsp;|
>
> somehow into
>
> ATagBeforeWrap = Return to <<&nbsp;|
>
> It looks rather bizarre now that you point it out ;-)

And now let's do it the quick, short and dirty way ;-)

temp.backlink1 =  TEXT
temp.backlink1 {
    dataWrap = Return to << {leveltitle:-2}
    typolink.parameter.data = leveluid:-2
}

I would prefer this, because there is no ugly &nbsp; in it.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau