[Typo3] How configure RTE so that links are saved as Typolink: <LINK>

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Sun Sep 25 23:24:57 CEST 2005

> I undersand the architecture of T3, but the question is:
> why is there no transformation if i configure the transformation to ts_css?

I fear only people that made the same experience could answer this by
tele diagnosis. In such a case I set up a testing envirenment with
nothing installed then my little problem. This way I usually can nail it
down, get the code working and reimplement it in a full typo3 setup at last.

Regards

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh, Spain, Portugal,
Austria, Swiss, France, ...