[Typo3] How configure RTE so that links are saved as Typolink: <LINK>

Stefan Bothner | [m]zentrale stefan at m-zentrale.de
Sun Sep 25 22:59:25 CEST 2005

> > everything seems correct in PageTSconfig. I tried also this in
> my extension:
> >
> > t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig('
> > RTE.config.tt_content.tx_mzconttext_text {
> >   	hidePStyleItems = H1, H4, H5, H6
> > 	proc.overruleMode = ts_links
> >   	proc.exitHTMLparser_db=1
> >  	proc.exitHTMLparser_db {
> >     	keepNonMatchedTags=1
> >   }
> > }
> > ');
> >
> > overruleMode = ts_css defines that all links are saved als typolink?
> > Im really confused about that. Everything seems well configured.
>
> Like "ts", a meta-mode which is a substitute for the list:
> css_transform,ts_images,ts_links. It is designed to be the new, modern
> transformation used by most RTE cases, because it converts links between
> <A> and <LINK> but preserves all other content while still making it as
> human readable as possible (that means simple <P>-tags are resolved into
> simple lines.)
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/Trans
> formation_overv/
>

> To become disconfused:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_api/Proce
> ss_illustration/
>
> Elmar

Hi Elmar,

thanks, i alredy read this articles and i think all is configured well,
but why doesnt t3 transforms the links. If i take a look at the
HTML-Content of the rte the links are shown as <a
href="http://www.foo.de/index.php?id=x">foo</a>.

I undersand the architecture of T3, but the question is:
why is there no transformation if i configure the transformation to ts_css?

Thanks

Stefan