[Typo3] How configure RTE so that links are saved as Typolink: <LINK>

Stefan Bothner | [m]zentrale stefan at m-zentrale.de
Sun Sep 25 18:30:57 CEST 2005

> > Hi Bernhard,
> >
> > thanks for your answer, but this does not work. I've
> > changed the settings but links already saved as a-tag.
>
> Transformations happen on two routes. Between RTE and DB. Between DB and
> FE. Setting mode=ts_css matters the first one. Rubbish that is already
> in the DB you can't influnce with this setting. Load and save again, to
> clean DB content. To transform content on it's way from DB to FE
> configure the parser by FE-TypoScript.
>
> Elmar

Hi Elmar,

i've configured the transformation in TS:

plugin.tx_mzconttext_pi1{
 parser < tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
}

and set transformation for the Field in ext_tables.php:

rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts_css|imgpath=uploads/tx_mzcontenttext/
rte/]

TSConfig on Rootpage is:

RTE.default.proc {
  overruleMode = ts_css
  typolist = 0
  remapParagraphTag = p
  dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
}

But the Links are already saved as a-tags to the DB. I think all
configurations
are correct. Any other suggestions?

Kind regards

Stefan