[Typo3] How configure RTE so that links are saved as Typolink: <LINK>

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Sun Sep 25 18:13:11 CEST 2005

> Hi Bernhard,
>
> thanks for your answer, but this does not work. I've
> changed the settings but links already saved as a-tag.

Transformations happen on two routes. Between RTE and DB. Between DB and
FE. Setting mode=ts_css matters the first one. Rubbish that is already
in the DB you can't influnce with this setting. Load and save again, to
clean DB content. To transform content on it's way from DB to FE
configure the parser by FE-TypoScript.

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh, Spain, Portugal,
Austria, Swiss, France, ...