[Typo3] CHC forum and usergroups

dieter reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:10:51 CEST 2005

Carlos J. Escudero wrote:

"Hi list

I and using the CHC extension and it works fine. I have defined a forum group with READ/WRITE access to some conferences. If the forum group is composed by FE users, as soon as one of them are logged in, I can submmit a new post. However, if I define the forum group with respect to website fe groups, users are not detected and I cannot submmit a post.

Any idea?"

Hi, did anyone find a solution for this?
I m experiencing the same problem, which is that users a not detected in a forum group.

thanx.