[Typo3] Tamplavoila unique DS for multiple TO

keizo keizo at kryzalid.com
Sun Sep 25 17:15:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have made a DS in templavoila containing the elements for 2 or more TO.

In each TO object I map only wich i need for it.

The problem with this system, it's when i go to the page module and i
create a new content element from my TO, i show all the element of the
DS, not only the mapped for the TO selected.

Does anyone know how i can hide the DS element they are not used in a
specific TO ?

Does exist a TS configuration var or a userFunc or a Local Processing
(XML) hook ?

Thank at all

keizo