[Typo3] why only the lowest level pages show up?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:51:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've been on this for quite a while but still not made much progress.
I'd appreciate any help!

Page tree is like this:

--
sitename
      AA

All the pages have contents.  What we want is any page being clicked
should be opened in the content area and at the same time the menu
should be expended if the page has subpages.  Also clicking the same
page again should get the menu collapsed.

The following typoscript can expend and collaps the menu fine as
expected.  But only leaf pages show up fine (e.g. AAA).  Their parent
pages (e.g AA and A) don't display at all.  Where is the problem?

--
temp.nav = HMENU
temp.nav {

          ACT = 1
          ACT {
               allWrap = <li>|</li>
               ATagParams = class="selected"
          }

          IFSUB = 1
          IFSUB {
             #doNotLinkIt = 1
             subst_elementUid = 1
             allWrap = <li>|<ul style="display: none;"
id="element{elementUid}">
             wrapItemAndSub = |</ul></li>
             ATagParams = onclick="toggleSubmenu('element{elementUid}',
this); return false;" onkeypress="toggleSubmenu('element{elementUid}',
this); return false;"
          }

          ACTIFSUB = 1
          ACTIFSUB {
             #doNotLinkIt = 1
             subst_elementUid = 1
             allWrap = <li>|<ul id="element{elementUid}">
             wrapItemAndSub = |</ul></li>
             ATagParams = class="selected"
onclick="toggleSubmenu('element{elementUid}', this); return false;"
onkeypress="toggleSubmenu('element{elementUid}', this); return false;"
          }

          SPC = 1
          SPC.allWrap = <div class="linkhead"><h3>|</h3></div>
      }
      2 < .1
      3 < .1
}