[Typo3] External URL Link not working

Matt Mucklo mmucklo at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 10:32:10 CEST 2005

Daniel and others,

Apologize for the delay,

I'm reluctant to post the entire html for 2 reasons - 1) concerns about
publicising my client's html in a forum they might not want me to publicise
it in

but more importantly, 2) the generated html looks no different than the
generated html for one of my content pages, minus the content!  So all the
menu's etc. appear - and even the external url menu link is in the
not-linked state (as it's the active page).

I checked and I can't see any errors listed in the source of this page
(should there be?)
--
Matthew J. Mucklo
1084 Rymar Way