[Typo3] https_enforcer && config.notification_email_urlmode = 76

matthi matthibcn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:10:21 CEST 2005

matthi wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> the topic is quite clear and says it all.
>
> Any chance to get this running ?
>
> If I force the confirmationpage for the sr_feuserregister to be set as
> https the confirmationmail contains the neverending URL instead of the
> shortened version
>
> This is problematic is one uses thnderbird as mailclient, as it cuts the
>  link in half...but I guess you know about.
>
> Is this "normal" or is there someting wrong with my serversettings ?
>
> Any hint is more than welcome
>
> Regards
>
> Matthias Oesterle
>
> PS: sidenote: config.notification_email_urlmode  = all is ignored in any
>   way

Ok, I will move this to the dev list later, after some further
investigations.

It turns out, that the involved functions for this
notification_email_urlmode just look for http:// and not for https:// so
it works "correct" the way it is right now

I just can´t believe that noone else had the need for https before..

Well, I try to figure that out and keep you up2date on the devList

Regards

Matthias Oesterle