[Typo3] https_enforcer && config.notification_email_urlmode = 76

matthi matthibcn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:47:53 CEST 2005

Hi list,

the topic is quite clear and says it all.

Any chance to get this running ?

If I force the confirmationpage for the sr_feuserregister to be set as
https the confirmationmail contains the neverending URL instead of the
shortened version

This is problematic is one uses thnderbird as mailclient, as it cuts the
  link in half...but I guess you know about.

Is this "normal" or is there someting wrong with my serversettings ?

Any hint is more than welcome

Regards

Matthias Oesterle

PS: sidenote: config.notification_email_urlmode  = all is ignored in any
   way