[Typo3] Crop image from both sides and both top and bottom

Martin Rud typo3 at explizit.dk
Thu Sep 8 16:58:36 CEST 2005

Hi again

I did not explain myself well - and not quite right either. What I need is:

No matter what the dimensions of the image I want TYPO3 to crop (not _resize_) it so it becomes quadratic with w=h=100px. Say the image originally is w=200 and h=300. Then I wan´t TYPO3 to cut 100 px from the height _but_ it must be 50px from the top and 50px from the bottom (cut away the outer parts). This makes dimensions w=h=200px and after this TYPO3 must _resize_ it to half size so the result becomes w=h=100px.

If the original image has width bigger than height cutting must be done on the right and left side.

How is it none in TS?

I hope I made myself clear... :o)

- Martin Rud (rudi1234)