[Typo3] New DirectMail Tutorial

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Wed Sep 7 21:28:04 CEST 2005

I have just totally rewritten my DirectMail Tutorial:
http://www.mcuniverse.com/05/index.php?id=593

I had given up on the extension, but needed to use it on a site and now
after a few years of using TYPO3 a lot of things look a lot clear than when
I originally wrote the tutorial and I gave it another shot as I could see
from the newsgroups that my original wasn't always that easy to follow. I
hope you find that this is an improvement.

For the time being it only exists online as I am still tweaking it. Any
feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I also have question: How can I export the subscribers list?

Thanks

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com