[Typo3] Multi header strategy

Patxi Goitia pgoitia at euskalnet.net
Wed Sep 7 12:02:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

I prefer to set the HTML template in the typoscript of header, so I
don't have to rewrite all localization and general configuration code
for each type of page...

How can I only set the template in header's typoscript ?

I tried adding this to services header typoscript:

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
     # Read the template file:
   content = FILE
   content.file = fileadmin/plantillas/coding/plantilla_servicios.html
}

But doesn't work :-(

What code do I need to use ? I want it to be minimal so I don't have to
duplicate data between main TS and header's TS...

TIA