[Typo3] Multi header strategy

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Wed Sep 7 11:13:39 CEST 2005

Hi Patxi,

what I would do is write the header with typoscript (perhaps read it
from a template file).. as long as you don't clear the setup on the
child pages they will inherit that typoscript and have the header.

Perhaps it would be easiest to make a template record for each section
and have that in a system folder and then in the template record of the
section include it as "basic template". This way you will have all
headers in 1 folder for easy maintenance :)