[Typo3] RTE-config for CSS-styled-content and 3.7.1.

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Tue Sep 6 10:03:51 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am struggling with the configuration of the RTE, using CSS-styled-content:

When I look at the source code from the RTE, I see this:

<P><STRONG>Druif</STRONG></P>
<P>Donec nec sem. Ut porta varius ligula. Vestibulum fringilla est.Phasellus scelerisque sollicitudin turpis. Nam bibendum arcu ut mauris.</P>
<P><STRONG>Steek</STRONG></P>
<P>Suspendisse potenti. Phasellus scelerisque sollicitudin turpis. Nam bibendum arcu ut mauris.</P>

At the Front-end, this renders this:
Donec nec sem. Ut porta varius ligula. Vestibulum fringilla est.Phasellus scelerisque sollicitudin turpis. Nam bibendum arcu ut mauris.<br />
Suspendisse potenti. Phasellus scelerisque sollicitudin turpis. Nam bibendum arcu ut mauris.<br />

So the <P>-tags are stripped for each paragraph and replaced by a <br/> at the end of each paragraph. Adding extra <br/>'s from the RTE does not result in any change at the Front-end as I would like to have some extra space between paragraphs.

How could I achieve that my paragraphs are wrapped up something like this:
At the Front-end, this renders this:
..etc

Any help is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!