[Typo3] Indexed search stoped indexing

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:14:35 CEST 2005

Everything is ok. I checked it and double-checked it. The template is
correct. All the necessary markers are there. Indexed search is
installed. And the problem is this.

With my previous template indexed search index pages incorrectly.
Some time passed, I made a new template and now everything was ok.
Then I noticed that new pages were now being indexed correctly.
So I decided to delete all the indexed words so that indexed search
would re-index old and new pages.
So I Web module->info->indexed search->deleted all data.

And indexed search stopped indexeing any pages whatsoever.
I reimported it from the repository
I cleared all tables
I dropped all tables and reimported indexed search again.

To no avail.

Oh, the omnipotent list, will you be of any help to me?