[Typo3] how do I terminate a typo3 process?

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at net.hr
Thu Sep 1 16:53:12 CEST 2005

Henrik Eriksson wrote:
> this is getting really irritating, how can I see what's going on? No error
> output, just a blank page with something running in the background. Isn't
> there a debug-mode?
> //Henrik
>
> 2005/9/1, Henrik Eriksson <typo3henrik at gmail.com>:
>
>>When I try to access my typo3-site everything times out, both frontend and
>>backend. How can I kill the process that are running? The site is on a
>>shared server...
>>//Henrik

Would you first please tell us more info? Does any php work on your
server? Which page are you trying to load? Does any sql in php work on
your server. What kind of server is it? Which typo3 version u use and
how did you install it? What is the air humidity, temperature and
pressure around the server where typo3 is installed? Some other info
might be usefull also but lets start with this for now...

--
Isus Krist je umro za moje i tvoje opravdanje.
Jesus Christ died for yours and mine justification.