[Typo3] Direct Mail (extended) : mass send with manual typed list not working anymore

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:56:09 CET 2005

Hello list,

I installed Direct Mail extended to fix some issues, but it seems like it
has broken something too. I can compile the newsletter for both text and
html just fine, testmails work and direct mails to groups works. However,
sending it to manual typed list is not functioning anymore. When typing all
the addresses i want it to be sent out to, and pressing 'Send' i immediatly
get sent back to the direct mail configuration page (where i compile, test
etc). No e-mail is being sent. All other mail sending options work fine. Is
this a specific problem with the extended direct mail? I might add that in
the standard direct mail module, this option worked fine on this install.

system :
Typo3 3.7
Direct Mail 1.0.8
Direct Mail Extended 0.3.0