[Typo3] capture FE username into form

jason knight jason.knight at emory.edu
Mon Oct 31 19:30:17 CET 2005

Greetings List,

I'm trying to create a form that would 'capture' the front end user's
login name (I'm using the macmade plugin) so that no one else could
submit the form saying they were someone else. The form is password
protected.

I am planning on using the mailformplus plugin to capture the
information to the DB and output it as a csv. Basically it is a mail
forwarding service where we will capture the user's login name (their
email address) and forwad their mail to the account they put in.

I've searched the usual sources with no success.

Thanks in advance.

-J