[Typo3] a strange question for me

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Oct 28 10:10:28 CEST 2005

Hi!

zsl vincent wrote:
> Hi,sorry about that i can not find the instructions how to enable
> GD/FreeType in PHP manual,and to be honest i am not very familiar with
> PHP,so do you know if there is a tutorial or something like that in the
> internet whick i can read about how to solve this problem.
> thank you so much

Well, this involves recompiling of PHP, if you can you should better ask
someone else to do it. If there is no anyone, you will have to learn how
to do it thorugh PHP manual. This does not involve PHP coding but
downloading of some libraries and recompiling them.

I am not aware about any tutorials on this subject.

Dmitry.