[Typo3] Using PHP scripts

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Oct 28 08:57:54 CEST 2005

Hi!

Amy Thornton wrote:
> I am trying to insert content using a PHP script.  I can't figure out
> why it isn't working.  I followed the instructions exactly in Modern
> Template Building, Part 1.
>
> page.includeLibs.some_random_id_string = fileadmin/userfunctions.php

It must be in media/scripts folder. For security reasons TYPO3 limits
where you can put your scripts. There is a setting in install tool named
"noPHPscriptInclude" that limits user scripts to that folder. Of course,
it is advised to put scripts into media/scripts rather that turn off
this option.

Dmitry.