[Typo3] links to subpages

Joseph Mesterhazy jmesterh at iastate.edu
Thu Oct 27 23:15:13 CEST 2005

I'm resurrecting this old thread because I am curious about this
problem as well. I would like to be able to have pages of type
'shortcut' to be able to link directly to a content element on
another page. Right now the only solution is to make the page type
'external url' and hard link to that content element which obviously
is not a good solution.

Are there any other methods of having pages in the page tree all be a
link to the same page, but to different content elements in that
page? (much like the 'sitemap' content element you can place in a page)

Joe