[Typo3] United Methodist TYPO3 Usergroup

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Wed Oct 26 19:30:09 CEST 2005

Leo Park wrote:
> Dear TYPO3 Users,
>
> Is United Methodist out there who is interested in forming a usergroup? Let
> me know of your interest.
>
> Meanwhile...
> I pray that Jesus gives you your daily bread; Jesus gives you your daily
> forgiveness; Jesus gives you your daily protection.
> I also pray that God reveals His mighty Presence through the Holy Spirit to
> you and the Holy Spirit fires you up and dresses you up with "clothing of
> power" for your passion for making disciples of Jesus Christ.

Dear Methodologist,

Please keep your propaganda in the US. This is a mailinglist about TYPO3
not about some holy spirit. Anyway it gives me the creeps! Acting like
this has caused much harm across the world.

I don't want to offend you in anyway, but I hope you get the point.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation