[Typo3] United Methodist TYPO3 Usergroup

Leo Park LPark at gnjumc.org
Wed Oct 26 16:23:44 CEST 2005

Dear TYPO3 Users,

Is United Methodist out there who is interested in forming a usergroup? Let
me know of your interest.

Meanwhile...
I pray that Jesus gives you your daily bread; Jesus gives you your daily
forgiveness; Jesus gives you your daily protection.
I also pray that God reveals His mighty Presence through the Holy Spirit to
you and the Holy Spirit fires you up and dresses you up with "clothing of
power" for your passion for making disciples of Jesus Christ.

Love in Christ,
Leo Park
Information Resource Assistant
Greater New Jersey Annual Conference